2017 is nearly upon us, Friends... and we’ve got our kooky party hats on in anticipation!
I think we all can agree this past year has been a bit on the rocky side (if not for you, congrats), but that’s the great thing about our modern calendar. We get the chance to start afresh come January. We make our resolutions (some doable — like buying less plastic — and others not so much — the treadmill everyday promise comes to mind), we take stock of what is important to us, and then — with bang and a shout and an Auld Lang Syne — we set off boldly into uncharted territory. What could be more exciting?
Before we begin that countdown, however, we’d like to review the best of 2016 for 3greenmoms and LunchSkins!
Here are a few highlights for 3greenmoms and LunchSkins from 2016…
- We teamed up with the Sea Turtle Conservancy and 5 Gyres to release our 2016 Mission LunchSkins Sea Turtle sandwich bag that gives back to ocean conservation and health efforts
- We released our new line of Zip LunchSkins (which sold out almost immediately but are BACK now!)
- We partnered with Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ) to offer a give-back discount code on LunchSkins to support zoological conservation efforts and the Washed Ashore's "Art to Save the Sea"
- LunchSkins 2-pack sandwich and snack bag sets were a featured part of Target’s Back to School 2016
Now, here’s what’s on the horizon for 2017…
- LunchSkins 2017 (new designs, patterns, colors, and styles!) — early March 2017
- LunchSkins bags will be coming to a number of widely popular U.S. grocery stores such as Wegman’s (January 2017) and Harris Teeter (TBA)!
- A new LunchSkins product with recyclable qualities… (Summer/Fall 2017)
- The launch of our 2017 LunchSkins Mission Bag (Spring 2017)
- More partnerships with your favorite lifestyle, snack, and health brands!
We are so excited to welcome a new year full of new possibilities, and (of course) are so thankful to each and every one of our fans and followers for making a big impact through small, everyday choices that help our planet. You embody the spirit of LunchSkins and 3greenmoms! Every success we’ve had or idea we’ve come up with has been in large part because of you… and for you we are thankful beyond words.
As always, 3greenmoms and LunchSkins will continue in our commitment to reducing plastic pollution and making going green easy, fun, and stylish for all. We will keep living and imbuing LunchSkins with our love of nature, dedication to our environment, and sense of whimsy and fun. We promise to work, first and foremost, for the health of our vast and beautiful planet in whatever ways we can.
And with that… that’s a wrap, 2016! Hellooooo, 2017!
Always in Green Friendship,
Kirsten, Shannon, Heather, Madlyn, and the rest of the 3greenmoms crew
P.S. — Madlyn would like to know if anyone else will be watching closely for parallels between OUR 2017 and the 2017 of the final season of Parks and Recreation. She watches far too much television. We’ve tried intervening but nothing’s come of it… please send help.